We are an agency with extensive experience planning world-wide land, resort and cruise vacations for individuals, families, and affinity groups. The excursions we provide create the ideal vacation package, helping to make your vacation dream a reality! But we are not your typical travel agency. Oh yes! We work with individuals and families, who search for travel to the Caribbean, Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, etc. We organize land/resort packages, cruises, excursions, etc. We arrange exciting adventures from three-day conferences or round-the-world cruises. But what makes us distinctive is our work with two special affinity groups. This year we branched out into a NEW TREND IN TRAVEL as we began to work with several cruise lines and resorts to create vacation packages that are safe and cost effective for individuals with autism. We also began a new movement in the travel industry: teacher in-service and student service learning cruises. Join TravelTrends for the vacation of a lifetime and enter a NEW TREND IN TRAVEL.
1. VIP Treatment - Not sure where you want to go? Not sure what cruise line is best for you? We schedule an in-depth conversation in person, on the phone, or by Skype to find out about you, your likes and dislikes, so we can find the best fit for you. We will find the best location of a cabin for you based on you needs. We can make your dinner resevations. We can purchase your spa and drink packages along with your cabin. We can provide travel insurance. We can arrange for transfers and shore excursions. We can arrange for a birthday or anniversary celebration. We can provide tips for both solo and group travelers onboard and in port. Any personalized needs you may have will be our pleasure to fulfill.
2. Added Value - Not only will you we find you the best price available , but we will also find any cruise line/resort specials and combine them with any TravelTrends specials that may be applicable at the time.
3. Travel Expertise - We have an educated and experienced staff. We participate in weekly webinars; attend at-sea seminars and ship inspections; and belong to several professional organizations for career travel agents. In addition, we are world-travelers ourselves.
4. Clout - We have extensive connections within the travel industry, so we are able to offer a wide variety of vacations to choose from.
5. Time - Instead of you spending hours on the phone or internet, we will do the work for you and get back to you as quickly as possible with exactly what you are looking for.
6. Peace of Mind - We will troubleshoot for you. If you have a problem while on vacation and it can not be solved, contact us, and we will do our best to solve the problem for you.
7. An Ongoing relationship - You will be able to pick up the phone and call us at any time from booking to departure with any question, no matter how small. We are here to make your travel experience as easy and luxuious as possible.
Name and email are required for us to contact you, but please provide as much information as you can so that we can serve you better.
We are natural born travelers. I am Arlene Colavito. I worked for 43 years in small private and parochial schools, so I couldn't afford expensive vacations. So what did I do? I found summer jobs in the travel industry, predominately on cruise liners where I could travel for free.
And my husband Joe? He's a retired bus driver, who loves to travel. No matter where we cruise, he is sure to find the perfect bus tour.
So put us together and you get the desire to retire and become Home Agents for Cruise Brothers.